Childcare Subsidy

Childcare Affordability Grants from the Federal Government are available through Kidsland Daycares – Calgary!

Canada-Alberta Early Learning & Child Care Agreement

What Does This Agreement Aim to Do?

The agreement will support families with children not yet in Grade 1 by:

  • Reducing licensed childcare fees by an AVERAGE of 50 per cent for all families starting in 2022.

  • Lowering fees to an average of $10 per day per child by 2026.